What I can offer from what I am currently doing and getting paid for...
I am employed in a Warehouse Receiving Department, where I check the parts received, update the data in Warehouse Management System, & repack tones and tones of parts daily, manually. I am currently looking for a another position or another job. Previously I worked in the Shipping Department. There I learned everything: Order Picking, Collecting, and Controlling. I would love to learn more, actually everything that is happening in the Warehouse from A to Z.
I also obtained a license for driving a small, electric forklift.
I would love to get into Operations Management and Project Management as well. This is what I was trained to do.
About 25 years ago I got an APICS CPIM (Certified in Production & Inventory Management) Certification. And I had a job where I learned about this subject from the top down. I was in the Development/Maintenance PSIC team (Production Scheduling and Inventory Control), state of the art in its times. An applicaton written in PL/I and running on EDS's Main Frames in Plano, TX. It was used in more than 100 GM locations in North America. Later I interfaced directly with the GM customer to get and manage the customer requirements and transform them into technical requirements, which I managed and passed on to the development team I was previously part of.
One can still see my certification by entering my name, but as inactive, since I did not do anything with it since I came to Germany in 2000.
- I offer Project & Program Management, and Operations Management.
I offer English language courses.
- I am just starting to learn Deep Learning in Python.
- Web Development.
- Systems Development.
- Computer and Computer Network maintenance and security.
- Computer hardware support.
Some of the software, OS, packages, etc., which I used or I am learning now:
- GNU Linux Server / Ubuntu
- GNU Linux and Windows Clients
- Deep Learning with Python
- Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- Google Calaboratory
- Jupyter Notbeooks
- Microsoft Office and LibreOffice
- Microsoft Access and LibreOffice Base
- Microsoft Project and ProjectLibre
- MySQL and Oracle
- Aptana Studio
- R Studio
- Atlassian Bitbucket (Git revision control system)
- Atlassian SourceTree (Git GUI Desktop Client)
- Atlassian Jira (Bug Tracking, Issue Tracking and Project Management)
- Atlassian Confluence (Team Collaboration)
- GitHub (Git revision control system)